It’s the most wonderful time of the year! This is especially true in Palm Beach County. There are many holiday-themed events happening all over Palm Beach County. If you aren’t already in the holiday spirit, you’ll certainly be after attending one or more of these events.
- Christmas by the Lake will take place at Town Center on December 6th from 6 – 8pm. Enjoy a good time mingling with the community, as well as taking advantage of photo opportunities with Santa.
- The Palm Beach Holiday Boat Parade will be on December 7th from 6 – 8pm. The parade will travel up the Intracoastal Waterway from North Palm Beach to Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse, arriving in Jupiter about 8pm.
- Quantum House is putting on a holiday brunch event on December 8th at The Club at Admirals Cove. This is a family event starting at 10am and running until noon.
- The Town of Jupiter Christmas Parade is scheduled for December 8th, from 11am – 3pm. This event is brought to you by the Jupiter Tequesta Repeater Group.
- The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum is hosting a Holiday Movie Night and showing It’s a Wonderful Life on December 14th starting at 5pm. Tickets are $5 per person.
- There’s Snow Place Like Jupiter is a public event taking place in Abacoa Community Park on December 14th from 4 – 8pm. The event features holiday crafts, food trucks, a Santa meet and greet, SNOW, and a holiday movie.
- Christmas Cheer will be broadcast live from the Maltz Jupiter Theatre on December 16th from 7:30 – 10:30am.
- The Jupiter Tequesta Annual Christmas Parade, hosted by JTAA, will take place from 1 – 4pm on December 8th. This year, the theme is A Cartoon Christmas.
- We Rock the Spectrum Jupiter-Tequesta is hosting a Polar Express Pajama Party/ Parents’ Night Out event on December 13th from 6 – 9pm. Parents can drop off their kids to enjoy a movie, popcorn, pizza, and games while the parents enjoy a night out. Prices are $30 for one child, $36 for siblings.
- The Locals Helping Santa & Mingle with Kringle event will be on December 14th, either from 9:45am – 10:45am or from 11am – 12pm. The event is located at the Jupiter Pointe Marina, pricing is $25 per person, kids under 13 are free.
- From December 19th to December 23rd you’re welcome to come take part in Holiday Evening Tours at Whitehall. There’s a festive reception at Flagler Kenan Pavilion at 6pm and guide-led tours begin at 6:45pm and continue every 15 minutes until 7:30pm.
Palm Beach Gardens
- Jingle Bell Run, hosted by the Arthritis Foundation, is a charity race event taking place on December 14th. Bring your family or a team of friends. Online registration closes at 7pm on the 13th, and on-site registration is open from 6:30 – 7:30am on the day of the event.
- A Winter’s Night: a Holiday Celebration of Song is set for December 15th from 5 – 7pm. Come out and enjoy a festive performance by the Palm Beach Children’s Chorus. Prices are $20 for adults, $10 for youth and seniors.
- Mandel JCC Palm Beach Gardens is hosting their Winter Festival on December 15th from 1:30 – 5:30pm. The event features holiday-related activities, bounce houses, an inflatable corn maze and more. Advanced ticket prices are $12, and $15 at the door.
- The PGA National Resort & Spa is hosting a Christmas Holiday Buffet on December 25th from 1 – 8:30pm. The buffet will include a large variety of entrees, vegetables, sides, and desserts. $89 for adults, $32 for children 6 – 12.
West Palm Beach
- Rosemary Square is hosting Nightly Snowfall on the Square throughout the entire month of December. Monday – Wednesday times are 6 and 7pm, Thursday – Sunday times are 6, 7, and 8pm.
- The Palm Beach Zoo will have Zoo Lights, an event celebrating the holidays by illuminating the zoo with over 1 million eco-friendly lights. Zoo Lights is open from 6 – 10pm, Thursday to Sunday on December 5th – 29th.
- The Planned Giving Council is presenting an Evening Holiday Party at the Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League on December 10th, from 5:30 – 7:30pm. Guest fees are $50.
- The Garden of Lights opens on December 13th, and remains open on the 13th – 15, 19th – 23rd, and 26th – 29th. Check out Mounts Botanical garden lit up with holiday cheer. Prices are $8 for Mounts members, $12.50 for non-members, and $5 for children 5 – 12.
- Check out A Classic Christmas in Yesteryear Village on December 21st from 10am – 8pm. Check out the time-appropriate building decorations, Christmas carolers, a gingerbread house contest, and different make and take craft areas. Admission is $10 for adults, $7 for seniors and children ages 6 – 11, and free for children 5 and under.
- Hilton West Palm Beach is hosting Snow Place Like Hilton West Palm Beach on December 22nd from 9am to 1pm. It’s a winter wonderland event where you can enjoy sledding, a live DJ, and other holiday activities. Tickets are $5 per child on Eventbrite, or $10 at the door.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas in West Palm Beach will take place on December 23rd, 6pm at the Kravis Center in Dreyfoos Hall. Ticket prices vary according to seating arrangement.
As 2019 comes to a close, we hope that you’ll enjoy many of the local events with your friends and family. The Palm Beach’s strong sense of community brings joy to the holiday season. We wish you a safe and happy holiday season! From The Snyder Group family to yours, Happy Holidays!